Fields and Goals of Application
- Used for the purpose of heat, moisture and voice isolation of all building’s wall, ceiling and pavements.
- Kapron is made up of recycled material and it is eco-friendly.
- As a result of production method and chemicals that used in, it is a material that doesn’t consist of CFC and doesnTeh’t damage to the ozone layer.
- Thanks to its closed cell structure, it doesn’t have moisture and water transmissivity.
- Their pressure resistances are high and don’t become deformed easily.
- Easily applied to all kinds of surfaces.
- They can easily carry all kinds of surface coverings thanks to top tensile strengths (in case of performing an application according to firm’s technical details)
- Don’t consist of toxic substance. Used in food package sector.
Advantages of Laminated and Laminated Flooring
- Easily carried and shaped by craft knife.
- A perfect material for floating system parquetry.
- Laid down reverse to parquetry way. No need for any glue or plaster. (absolutely need to lay down 0.15 micron thickness PE nylon on new smack and empty grounds)
- Resistant to moisture and water (closing the seams by aluminum foil, provides a perfect moisture isolation)
- Provides a perfect heat isolation
- Provides a voice isolation by 21db
- Creates smooth and lasting surfaces for parquet by covering the cracks and removing the small rubs.
- Thanks to kinds of structure and thickness it provides opportunity for cable conduit under the parquet.
- No usage on the floor heating system